Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

wtf are people doing accepting the presence of government anymore.

politics is evil

the government is your biggest enemy

REJECT
REBUKE
DISASSOCIATE
REPEL
DISEMPOWER

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AUTHORITY UNLESS YOU GIVE YOUR POWER AWAY.

YOU CAN GIVE YOUR POWER AWAY BUT I WILL NOT GIVE MY POWER AWAY

I HEREBY ASSERT THAT THE GOVERNMENTS OF ALL NATIONS ARE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS WITH NO STANDING OVER MY ACTIONS AND NO CONTROL OF ANY PORTION OF EARTH. I REJECT YOUR EXISTENCE AND YOUR FALSE AUTHORITY. ANY ATTEMPTS TO REGULATE, TAX OR GOVERN WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTACK ON MY SOVEREIGNTY.

BLESSINGS TO ALL INCLUDING THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THESE CRIMES.

IF YOU WORK IN GOVERNMENT, IT IS TIME TO COME FORWARD, QUIT AND DISCLOSE ALL THE SINS OF GOVERNMENT FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

no one was held accountable for 2020, how are they going to held accountable now? I don't think they will be.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

Major ZOWIE!!! Busted? IDK. Withering while I watch, but full of hope that for me is in Jesus!

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Military is the only way is not a catchphrase

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I'm just going to leave this here.
EO 13848

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Time Out! Stop the clock! Who is in charge?

Fraud vitiates everything

Here in Brazil what happened in short was:

A single SC justice nulified Lula's, a literal criminal, sentence because "location of the trial". Pure BS.
Then they made this crooked fk "clean" and apt to run elections
Then Bolsonaro's ads on the radio, which reach the poor northeast regions where he's weaker, were steathly supressed by the electoral court
Then there was buses full of paid voters (Biden's money, it seems).

Then the fraud granted Lula's victory.

We couldn't take so much shit. If you guys have something solid to act on, DO ACT NOW! FTX case is an electoral crime, isn't it?
I'm afraid the military won't do shit if you aren't on the streets demanding LAW AND ORDER.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its crazy here we go again oh and we are election deniers I personally am sick of the corruption in America Land of the no longer free land of week Rhinos all of it sickens me but trust that plan that less than 10 know

seriously, can we LEARN how to level up to WINNERS

I NEED TO LEARN ASAP

WE ACT LIKE LOSERS.

IT IS DISGUSTING

F**IK LOSER VIBES

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Everyone is still waiting for Trump and the White hats to save us.
Trust the plan already and follow Juan O' Save-Us.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Lord, let the arrests, indictments and punishments begin!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

we definitely are. they did the same thing with BLM funds yet here we are… ground hogs day.

No one on the Republican FB pages I am on is even talking about this! I am going to share:) Will see what happens

When do WE take America back? obviously can’t depend on the military; otherwise, they’d be our there for all to see

Election fraud happened. AGAIN and AGAIN. What now? Here in Brazil our hope is showing on the streets, in front of military bases that WE THE PEOPLE don't want these fks and hoping the military will shield us when we oust them all, cuz the military has no authority to do so, but the PEOPLE has.
Now you guys in the US...what is your course of action? What's the situation there?
If you accept it twice its game over.

The momentum is now. Eyes on Brazil. We won't let Lula take office, but if you guys lose this momentum idk what will become of "The Plan"

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its a never ending mountain of Bullshit I am so tired for these deepstate fooks do we have a country anymore really do we.

que les gaulois se demandent ou part leur argent 🤓la blague

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

ya gotta admit this is bad juju for someone....