Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

WALMART.com USING SHOES TO TRAFFIC CHILDREN !!! SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!! https://rumble.com/v1u4sz2-wow-you-guys-have-got-to-see-this.html

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

imagine that..... another government scam .

Funny. Here in Brazil Bolsonaro actually pardoned up to 97% of college loan debs (from gov program only, which is the vast majority of the loans anyway) and still those indoctrinated fks voted for Lula because he literally promissed steaks and beer, a promisse he broke 1 week later after the fraud that elected him.
Now his apologists are saying it was "just a metaphor".

I wished that "rapture" thing was real, and the lefties were left here with each other. Much much better than Hell. Nothing would be more sweet than they living with each other without leeching us.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

But Biden is just a kind man that wants to fix all the problems---
yes my sister said that.. wonder how far this FTX deal will roll up
Bidens leg to wake her up

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

How can people still not see it? I know people just like this and I am dumbfounded.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

If you cant spot the mark in the first 15 minutes....

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

They weren't going to after a while anyway
This just gave them the excuse to cut it off even sooner