question

what difference does it make if republicans take congress or senate when 90+% of republicans are still bought and paid for by the sociopathic self-titled elites?

Very little difference IMHO. Beyond a reasonable fair trade for goods and services, the thirst for power is the root problem of humanity. There is no king, queen, or president of a nation anymore. Certainly, there is power in political positions in general, but the POWER behind them is the big biz... the ones holding the bank.

We have been groomed to this system which values obedience over morality, doesn't matter our individual upbringings. Groups of people holding power become principalities. Principalities practicing occult behavior (occult being defined as secret knowledge) within these establishments' become covens.

Conservative in nature personally, I do lean to the right, I find it hard today to trust any one party over another. Whether it be an individual, principality or coven, morality is lacking, Products of the system, both sides of the conquer and divide fence serve their own lust for power at the expense of others. I am ready for change. I trust no one party or per

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lukenda Mira, click on at the bottom under it