question

what difference does it make if republicans take congress or senate when 90+% of republicans are still bought and paid for by the sociopathic self-titled elites?

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Very little difference IMHO. Beyond a reasonable fair trade for goods and services, the thirst for power is the root problem of humanity. There is no king, queen, or president of a nation anymore. Certainly, there is power in political positions in general, but the POWER behind them is the big biz... the ones holding the bank.

We have been groomed to this system which values obedience over morality, doesn't matter our individual upbringings. Groups of people holding power become principalities. Principalities practicing occult behavior (occult being defined as secret knowledge) within these establishments' become covens.

Conservative in nature personally, I do lean to the right, I find it hard today to trust any one party over another. Whether it be an individual, principality or coven, morality is lacking, Products of the system, both sides of the conquer and divide fence serve their own lust for power at the expense of others. I am ready for change. I trust no one party or per

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I think its about hearing the voice of the people.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I don't trust any of them
I only trust the Creator
That's been my statement of spirit, & even though I've had to row & swim against the tides & currents it has gotten me to here

About the only ones I trust are Trump, Jim Jordan, Grassley, and Kari Lake. Honestly, I don’t know if we can trust anyone or anything other than God.

CANT TRUST ANY OF THEM, THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN FOR CENTURIES NOW. MOST OF THEM ARE SELF SERVING AND COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE REAL WORLD. GOVT IS THE CAUSE OF MOST OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS. I AM WITH YOU I REFUSE TO BE GOVERNED.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

when all the laws are lies designed to protect all the "bigs" corporate America and our fed gov supports that vs the people a line needs to be drawn and the optics need to be redirected. im not a well educated person (so this is opinion only) but I can't see what the fed gov does for the people, and can't see what the majority of the state governments do for the people. the optics need to stop for normies cuz it's keeping the BS treadmill going. to be clear - my opinion only.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

the government is worthless. it is enemy posing as friend

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

This election was never going to fix the problem... This election was to get as many America First candidates in there, stir things up, out the traitors on both sides.. Next election is really the "TELL" and weeding out more evil, and replacing with true Americans.
This war was not going to be over last tuesday or in 2024... it is to teach us we will have to fight like this ALWAYS...
~~
And that was always the Plan. WE THE PEOPLE are the plan. We forgot how to play the game.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

but we need to grow up and dispose the concept of government

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

There was actually a Giant Red Wave!
It was at the State level, in order to restore the Republic and give the Power back to We The People.

The House and Senate are going away with the end of the corporation, so it doesn't matter who wins at the Federal level. The point was to show Election Fraud so the Military can come in.

This explains it very well!

https://rumble.com/v1tdkd6-election-reality-with-jack-lander.html

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

maybe but all the republicans are also puppets

(1) Show this thread

Matthew do you know any tricks to get rid of notificatons on this site without deleting? Every so often i get stick with 1 new notification but its not new lol drives me nuts

In response reaper myer to his Publication

i just clear the whole file when that happens

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

optics for the normies....it all has to be done legally, by the book.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Since all governments & courts are against God's natural law, legal is meaningless

(1) Show this thread

Bingo! My thoughts exactly, the evil alliance has no end. DiSantis is nothing more than a plant to make people think he’s great, so we will turn on Trump, then if he gets elected in 2024, he will flip back to communism. It really isn’t hard to figure out when your awake.