#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

Midnight Rider-telegram
LIZ CHENEY: We could well have a situation where DONALD TRUMP could be Speaker of the House!

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

WOW.
LOVE

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Trump has put an end to the "Speaker of the House" rumors.

Gods Army, 2 accounts on Twitter, 4 on Facebook Removed/W Anons on Twitter and President Trump

Why run your mouth, Lizzie? You had to know what your Dad was doing.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Comical and would be somewhat poetic had he actually conceded to losing the election

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Would she be hinting to those that can "take care of" people soon
that just may have voice for Trump--to make him speaker...
I mean just in case, to protect [de mock racy] right?

🍿

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

False.

Follower more than a poster.

You can run but you can’t hide.

Father of 7, Family is Everything, Hand Harvest the Atlantic Sea Salt by Solar Evaporating #WeSellSeaSaltDownBytheSeashore @CapeMaySeaSalt

'

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤩🤣😅🤩🤣😅🤩😅🤣🤩🥰🐸🔨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Well, fancy that!

Bidan impeached,Kamala not legit and voila DJT Pres again. Speaker is 3rd in line.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

and can still run again 🍿

(1) Show this thread

oooo....do tell

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

think the plan is going a little differently than i thought, DJT does not do rash, so this would have been thought through. realize there could be a plan A, B, C, or D. more than one option as needed. am noticing she has softened a bit in her approach

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Did she flip? Numbers don't lie.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Yeah, her lid.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I don't want Kevin M. for Speaker..I feel one should work while holding a position in our government. Is Kevin working for the d's like Paul Ryan did....I question why Jim Jordon wants Kevin....I thought Jordon was one of the only honest one...trust no one.

ive been thinking that for a while. possibility!!

Somebodys plan

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

So how does that help us VK? Won't it be bad optics for the sheep who will think it's strictly the revenge factor?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Wouldn't that be something

Yup. Thats the plan,I think

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

President Trump said he was not interested in Speaker but, I'm praying he has an announcement on the 15th saying he will be back Jan. 2023.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

t/s 14:00
14 > 5 > 5:5
💧14 https://qalerts.app/?q=%2314

(2) Show this thread