Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

There was actually a Giant Red Wave!
It was at the State level, in order to restore the Republic and give Power back to We The People.

The House and Senate are going away with the end of the corporation, so it doesn't matter who wins at the Federal level. The point was to show Election Fraud so the Military can come in.

This explains it very well!

https://rumble.com/v1tdkd6-election-reality-with-jack-lander.html

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Commander do you have an explanation as to why 1776?
Declaration of independence?

There is articles of confederation for 1777-1781 ratified, The original constitution.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Yes, this sounds more like it. In fact, I was wondering if that would kick in some heavy martial law, like I've heard, and EBS. I am driving the next day a few states away, so will be listening with rapt attention!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praying this is true! πŸ™