Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Looks like Artie Bucco, only happy & satisfied.

Cubans are different than all other hispanic groups.

Oh how I love this country.. Beautiful America. “Give me liberty, or give me death!” has never been more personal. ⭐️🇺🇸

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

♥️still blessings everywhere, just need to step back with a deeper wider perspective♥️

Good Afternoon, VK.
That was wonderful — it’s good to be reminded of our blessings and what we are fighting for.

Thank you.

TS = 9:15 > 15.

Oct 31, 2017 11:00:47 PM EDT
Anonymous
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK,

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

what being an American really means✨️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

lets hope he doesn’t rise high up in the financial ladder
If he reached the top of the ladder THEY tap you on the shoulder
and that aint fun

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

im vwry happy for him but speak English....

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I HAPPY FOR HIM. MY HUBBY JUST RETIRED FROM UPS!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

hey have i been missing you on here? been gabbing?

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

♥️♥️♥️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Good morning VK and AU family.

Gratitude!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I am so happy for this man!!!

🥺
The things we Americans take for granted.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning AU family! ✨😊✨

USAF MOM!! Gigi to 5 grandkids. Mother to 2 amazing children. I love my kids. Love my 2 chihuahuas and 2 cats. #WWG1WGA

Good morning VK!!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Good Morning VK.
There is soooo much we take for granted.

Good Morning VK🪴

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I love this 💕 I love it when people are happy 🙌🏼

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Good morning VK and AU family 😊. Dont ever give up on your dreams and keep those vibes high 😃

So he's happy & celebrating being in a easier slave system/fake system with fake money where they take half of it...just because he's not in the communist worse slave system? where he works 80% of his daylight hours to earn fakeness & give up being with family, enjoying life & getting pulled deeper into slave system? where he's on par to forget further his true purpose because he's busy working & the true light essence with Creator/Creation of himself will not be explored & shared & rippled out? ....where all his energy goes into a fake system? well, hollow-lu-law ...lets crack open the champagne!!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

GM Vincent Beautiful dreams come true 💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Beautiful day.Morning VK.thanks and God Bless💞

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

You got me tearing up so early VK! LOVE YOU!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!!

Very nice inspiring video that reminds me a lot of my first assignment as an independent photographer for a large architectural firm.
I worked for Dutch Telecom for 20 years and then resigned to work independently as a photographer. I was cheering in the car when the client was very satisfied with the photos and I drove back home. That felt so very good ... to earn your money honestly.
Nice video!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots
[They] tried so hard to break us down
But the dream, the American Dream, is alive and kicking in many Hearts around the world
We fight for that dream
We fight for Freedom❤️🤍💙
I love Cuba

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Good morning!!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Good Morning, VK & AU!

You can feel his pride & joy, just beautiful

Have a great weekend!

😭 Every hour DOES count.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good Morning☀️
What "IF" was real. woohoo