Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

If I had millions to spare, I would buy hotels, convert them in housing for the homeless. I would turn areas of parks in my city into local gardens and plant fruit trees. There is so much we can do to eliminate this problem.

I was born on the border and lived most of my life in the southwest. There are millions of mexican citizens living in the USA simply to get all the free benefits. They speak spanish, fly the mexican flag, watch spanish language tv, and do not participate in American customs or traditions. If all the money we spend on illegal immigrants was diverted to "make mexico great again" then they could move back home and have education, medical, and employment opportunities the same as they seek here in America.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I was born in Cd. Juarez, Mexico. In that town there are entire families that live at the dump.

(1) Show this thread

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

It takes $330 Million dollars to run America right where NOONE is homeless or hungry...READ THAT AGAIN! This should never be happening! And when the best is yet to come, imagine the world in our near future where noone is homeless or hungry!! It will happen! Keep that positive image in your head and pray it real!!!