Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

❤️❤️https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ON+THE+ENEMY+OF+THE+PEOPLE

Emergency Broadcast Message - 247❤️
Sinful Genetic Tampering
Judgement Day I Seventeen
Qposts Rumble Dot Com (see below)
This Is Really Happening
And The Best Is Yet To Come
Can You See We Need Each Other
All Will Have A Chance To Believe
Revelation Eleven Eleven❤️
Hail Trump Father Of America❤️
We Will Make America Great Again
Rebel Against The System
It Is A Great Time To Be Alive❤️
Lets Get Ready To Rumble

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/04/2017
Bombs away.
Merry Christmas.
Q

https://rumble.com/v1qepew-q-posts-ep-5-q-drops-11-12.html

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

ty so much for posting the gematria. I am not great at that.

Awesome!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You're welcome, I like to help when I can. When I see lots of capped letters, I can't help myself.

🙏I am glad you can se it. I don't really notice it because I just read it, so I am glad you see it.

I do, it's so obvious to me that he is sending us comms. It's like a gift to be unwrapped. You never know what you're going to get.

🙏Big Victory

If it was not for trump, I would not have known about the cheating and how bad it is.🙏

Many were awakened by Trump and many Anons thru the Q posts. It was both for me. I have never been on twitter until the day Trump posted a link which took me to the very first Q post. There are no coincidences.

Yes, Mr T and Q for me. Plus a few good truthers.

And a lot of pepes 😂😅😆🤣

I love Pepe. The memes with his image make me smile, which is much needed some days.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it