Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

❤️❤️https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ON+THE+ENEMY+OF+THE+PEOPLE

Emergency Broadcast Message - 247❤️
Sinful Genetic Tampering
Judgement Day I Seventeen
Qposts Rumble Dot Com (see below)
This Is Really Happening
And The Best Is Yet To Come
Can You See We Need Each Other
All Will Have A Chance To Believe
Revelation Eleven Eleven❤️
Hail Trump Father Of America❤️
We Will Make America Great Again
Rebel Against The System
It Is A Great Time To Be Alive❤️
Lets Get Ready To Rumble

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12/04/2017
Bombs away.
Merry Christmas.
Q

https://rumble.com/v1qepew-q-posts-ep-5-q-drops-11-12.html

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

ty so much for posting the gematria. I am not great at that.

Awesome!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You're welcome, I like to help when I can. When I see lots of capped letters, I can't help myself.

🙏I am glad you can se it. I don't really notice it because I just read it, so I am glad you see it.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I do, it's so obvious to me that he is sending us comms. It's like a gift to be unwrapped. You never know what you're going to get.

🙏Big Victory

If it was not for trump, I would not have known about the cheating and how bad it is.🙏

(1) Show this thread