Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

He is the most adorable little boy in these pics....in the 1st and 5th pics.....looks like he might be the leader..... So precious ;)

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

๐Ÿ’™

Before America lost its way

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I love this very regal pic of John Jr.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐Ÿ’™

(1) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Awesome pics! Love them.
Can't help but notice the#redshoeclub though.
Was JFK breaking away from the 13 families at this time... playing 3D chess with them?

It's precious to see JFK with his children. They have some wonderful pictures, video, and audio recordings. Thank you for sharing this it's beautiful

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™You're welcome!

(1) Show this thread

He was such a lil cutie pie. Reminds me of my younger bro at that age.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

11:11 / 19

Dark To Light ๐ŸŒMake Earth Great Again๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ซ Faith. Hope. And LoveโœจThe best is yet to come ๐Ÿ™

โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Precious Times!!!#neverforget

I was 2 years old then.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Cool dad! He had his lil man with him and has enormous pride and joy watching him parade around like a badass among bastards! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Watching PT109 for the first time since I was a kid. Knowing more history of the Kennedy's are making the movie so interesting.

Sweet boy

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I Worked for Santander for two years. They encouraged us to wear red shoes on Fridays. After learning more about red shoes I was sick. Threw them all away. Saw a picture of John John with his red kids and itโ€™s the only reason I kept mine. I smile every time I see this picture. Especially the way heโ€™s holding his hands behind his back. Perfect posture, almost like heโ€™s reviewing the troops. ๐Ÿ’•

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I Worked for Santander for two years. They encouraged us to wear red shoes on Fridays. After learning more about red shoes I was sick. Threw them all away. Saw a picture of John John with his red kids and itโ€™s the only reason I kept mine. I smile every time I see this picture. Especially the way heโ€™s holding his hands behind his back. Perfect posture, almost like heโ€™s reviewing the troops. ๐Ÿ’•

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Yes, one of his nannies said he loved to "play military," loved to pretend to be a soldier.๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1:22
Doq Holliday@doqholliday
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

LFG!

I have somewhere a video of John John being given an ink pen after a signing at some event when he was about this age.

I will try to find it. I am never sure where I have stashed it.

When I first saw it, I had a totally new view on "Follow the Pen"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ŽHere, it was 2:22 and I didn't even notice until your post. ;)
2:22 on 11.11.2022
11:1111, 11.11.11 1111

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I WAS 7

โค๏ธ