FIX 2020!

ANYONE that was OK with the scam election that took place and fine with how Patriots were mistreated needs to seriously be investigated!

We caught them ALL!

Justice will be served.

#Treason

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

MAGA Revolution here on AU is an infiltrator people.
We have been bombarded in the month of November.
CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS
These demons have just joined in November and r following large amounts of Anons.
They r pushing some Trump Gold Card.
Plz be careful and block them.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

'We Have It All '

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Red Edge to her Publication

My favorite video along with Andrew Breitbart's "WAR" video!!🙏💗🤗😍🇺🇲🤩😎

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

I’ll go one further…
If you voted in the ‘22 midterms, you were wrong.
2020 was fraudulent; any election that occurs until it is fixed is illegitimate and you shouldn’t participate.
Fact.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Its all about 2020 , we can NOT move passed 2020 until ppl are held accountable

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🤗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

There was actually a Giant Red Wave!
It was at the state level, in order to restore the Republic and give Power back to We The People.

The House and Senate are going away with the end of the corporation, so it doesn't matter who wins. The point was to show Election Fraud so the Military can come in.

This explains it very well!

https://rumble.com/v1tdkd6-election-reality-with-jack-lander.html

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Dems love to use the term "election denier."

WE are in fact "election witnesses." WE watched the corruption LIVE in REAL TIME!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you Doq
i know things are happening behind the scenes
we all just need to have Faith
GOD is driving the bus 🙏❤️

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

WRWY .

(1) Show this thread

FFS, just flip the damn switch already

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I believe this election was about 2020 sometimes you have to show them and showed them we did for two years. Now that this election showed blatant Fraud in everyone's face it will be received much easier because we showed through true the vote and 2000 Mules Mike Lindell all of it had merit and shows truth!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Honestly I was expecting all are electronic devices to show all the cheating taking place in real time. ☹️

In response Evangelina to her Publication

That would've been great! :)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has said many times over, any Republican that is not still asking questions about the 2020 election fraud, is.....
A FOOKN RINO, A DEEP STATE PUPPET!

It really is that simple!

Yep, still waiting 5+ years to see arrest and convictions on what he has on them myself America.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

I see your 5 years and raise you 40! 🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

Rip the damn bandaid off…enough slow drip crap….

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I remember as a child watching westerns where the people grab the ropes & walked down the dirt streets rounding up the criminal. I just wondering.....
Aw, here I am dreaming again

Morning Doq. i agree sir.
i think trumps announcement on tues is going to be more like hello everyone, i have evidence that 2020 was fraudulent and i would love for you all to see this right now, so lets impeach biden and have a look. also this can be handled in 2 hours with a bullet to the face if found guilty of treason as he has mentioned at his rallys recently............ yall paying attn? i personally cant see trump announcing anything other than dealing w 2020 legally in the house, senate that he just won or w the military which will be unique and scary which is what WE NEED. WAKE UP CALL. game over shows over lets go. arrest these cheating bastards 😤 why is hunter not in jail????? will that change w the senate and house , i think yes. BOOMerang

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

DITTO! Why in hell would Trump announce a 2024 run. He is still/already President. WE ALL WATCHED IT HAPPEN. It was a LANDSLIDE ELECTION! The only thing "denied" was America's chance to celebrate his historic win!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Trump will not run in 2024 he could. but he wont we will not even need presidents when the states go back to the articles of confederation
its coming that is the plan -power to the states -power to the people

(4) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

Damn straight

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

#FIX2020

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA NCSWIS TBIYTC🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

💯%

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.