It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

...this is what it's like when animals see what most people can't. Adults take this ability away from children by repeatedly saying "there's nothing there" or "you just dreamed something".
Slightly to the right of the reflected light.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Absolutely! I took my 3 y/o granddaughter to the courthouse with me...just holding her hand walking. She says "grandma hes a bad police man"...I replied " well they arent ALL bad baby". Never minimize a childs vibe! They know!

Yes, children and animals can perceive vibrationally and based on this they see a material "thing".
Almost all adults have it the other way around, they first perceive material things and then deal with feelings.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it