...this is what it's like when animals see what most people can't. Adults take this ability away from children by repeatedly saying "there's nothing there" or "you just dreamed something".
Slightly to the right of the reflected light.

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

I like that how dog claims.💖💖💖

FJB .......Trump is my President

There are things all around us .

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Yes, and everything is "alive" in its own way.

(1) Show this thread

I know animals and trust their responses . ditto with children ... however a vid doesn't have a vibe like in life so I'm not "seeing" it

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I agree 100%, but I don’t even see a reflective light. 😂

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Great video, thank you.

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😁

what am i supposed to see?

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

that was kinda snarky of her. I’m pretty shark and I’m not quite sure. Ignore That person. I guess I truly believe animals and children can see I don’t know ghosts. It’s happened enough times that I now get goosebumps.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

Beyond that what an adorable dog. Smile friend you are appreciated.

(3) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Absolutely! I took my 3 y/o granddaughter to the courthouse with me...just holding her hand walking. She says "grandma hes a bad police man"...I replied " well they arent ALL bad baby". Never minimize a childs vibe! They know!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Yes, children and animals can perceive vibrationally and based on this they see a material "thing".
Almost all adults have it the other way around, they first perceive material things and then deal with feelings.

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

😉💫✨️💫

🙂 vibration tuning

😊❤️

😊❤️

(3) Show this thread