Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Time to end the Fed

How can we put an end to Feds? Whatever it takes. I am in!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

1913 the federal reserve was created and controlled by the illuminati mobsters the
Silent Thieves .

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

yup

(1) Show this thread

1913 - Internal Revenue Service (Tax) was instituted

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

1913 is about income tax.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

map of Europe in 1914
The borders will be pushed back.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Put an end to the Federal Reserve and income tax.

Works for me!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

me too 😆

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Same goes with their manufactured storms which always set people back financially. They always create the problems to profit off the solution. I totally understand why Jesus flipped the tables.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This 👆

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

1913 FEDERAL RESERVE ACT SIGNED

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Something really odd and random perhaps....I saw this little video clip that George Clooney and Julia Roberts were on a Talk Show...I think with Jimmy Fallon. He was asking them random questions if they knew personal info about each other....it got to their birthdate...and Clooney RANDOMLY jokes he was born in 1913. I thought...what a weird random date to throw out there. Knowing what we know now about how these Cabal people communicate with each other...I just thought how strange and that it had to be a message portrayed as a joke. Anyway...maybe it means something...and maybe it doesn't...but my ears pricked up for some reason as they were throwing out all kinds of dates and info.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Db1FK5Z9Q

George Clooney & Julia Roberts on Becoming Friends, Pulling Pranks & New Movie Ticket to Paradise - YouTube

George and Julia talk about how well they know each other, getting their big breaks, George playing an undercover cop in “Sunset Beat” on ABC, meeting each o...

(1) Show this thread

Reporting from NEW PURE LOVE EARTH. Angelic leader. Yes.

This is how they do it:

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Patriota BRASIL to his Publication

Excellent explanation! 😇

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just stop playing [their] game and its done.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

This 👆

(1) Show this thread

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

!!Hs1Jq13jV6

follow the money to the dungeons and elites

😱👇

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

notice the 1913 date standards

https://www.usdebtclock.org

Where is the money?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Not only has our worldly wealth been stolen, but so has our spiritual wealth. We have been robbed by false prophets who profit, false teachers who do not teach truth, false leaders who enrich themselves at the expense of others. It is time to break free of all these shackles of slavery!

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Something in my gut tells me this isn’t really Q
anymore. Or it’s someone else in the Q team putting things out. I could be wrong, but my gut is usually right. Just the way it’s being worded.
I don’t know.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

12/23/1913 Federal Reserve created

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In the end God wins!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

1913! 👈=👍,👌! There's one of the real threads to pull on...one that actually starts to notably unravel the Matrix live time while you're pulling on it. Burn that circus tent of lies down!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

look for 1913 of this clock...
https://www.usdebtclock.org

(1) Show this thread

YES! BURY AND BURN THE STRAWMEN! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 REVEAL THE HOAXES THAT TIED HUMANITY INTO MONETARY SLAVERY!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

END

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ABSOLUTELY

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

(1) Show this thread