#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

11th day of 11/22

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. โ˜”๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿšฒโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

So much significance around 11 11. Things are working together for the good of all. Grateful. Thankful. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿซถ

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Those of us of the generation that witnessed 11/22/63 will never forget that heart wrenching ๐Ÿ’” day. The pure evil of that day caused a flood of grief and sadness over this nation. ๐Ÿ˜ข It is an honor to now be a witness to the reversal of that wickedness. It is a gift beyond measure.#GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ˜‡

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen, Carol. Iโ€™m not quite old enough to remember, and I wish Iโ€™d have talked to my parents more about it. I also wish more people would share their memories of that time. IMO, itโ€™s why I am here - to learn!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

9/11 had the same effect! I was only 5 when JFK was assassinated so do not remember JFKโ€™s death, but do clearly remember how I felt on the day the cabal took down the twin towers. It was overwhelming disbelief and shock that this could happen in the USA! The world was traumatized by this satanic ritual! Now I know the truth, it is even more difficult to grasp that our own Government did this! The world needs to be told the truth about 9/11 and why and who killed JFK

(2) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication