#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Happy Veterans Day Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you for your service...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

You are welcome.
The experience taught me a lot about life and how important it is to make every moment count.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙏🏻💛Thank you for your bravery, service, and love of our country, Charlie. You are an amazing soul, my friend.🇺🇲💛🙏🏻God Bless You.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Thank you Jennifer!
I appreciate our friendship and it has helped me get through some stormy days!
God Bless you.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

thank you Charlie . Thought of you immediately this am . You mean a lot to all of us , hope you have a great day buddy.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Thank you David.
Give your son a pinch to remind him you are still the boss!
You mean a lot to me as well.
Stay safe and have a blessed day!

(1) Show this thread