Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

hoping there is healing soon for the veterans that need regeneration of their bodies, their hearts, their minds♥️i pray for that

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

happy Veterans Day VK! and all
other veterans and patriots! THANK YOU! 🇺🇸🙏🏻💖

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

You as well Sir.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

God bless them all (including my Dad in Heaven)...Some gave all..🇺🇲💓🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

God bless your Dad in heaven!
🙏🏻💓 We thank him for his service.
I am sorry for your loss, friend 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Happy Veterans Day VK

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

God bless our Veterans on Veterans Day

We are the land of the free, because we are home to the brave.

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” - John 15:13

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Lest we forget 🙏❤️

Happy Veterans Day!

The E has flipped in your name.You're right side up again.What does all this mean,I wonder????

The E has flipped in your name.You're right side up again.What does all this mean,I wonder????

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Happy Veterans Day 🇺🇸and Remembering all the brave service men and women of the Allied Forces on this Armistice Day✨💖🕊️

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🇺🇲Happy Veterans Day🇺🇲1111🙏🏻

Mr Red White and Blue - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by DistroKidMr Red White and Blue · Coffey AndersonBoots and Jeans℗ Coffey Global LLCReleased on: 2016-05-20Auto-generated by YouTube.

🧝‍♂️ happy elevenses to you!!

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

big love to all the Veterans! 🇺🇸
my Grandpa & Me - he served under General MacArtur as a typist.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Happy Veteran's Day especially to my heroes, my Dad and my Mother. While my Dad was in Vietnam for 2-1 year tours my Mom was home raising 4 girls. Both made sacrifices. Thank you to all Veteran's and their Famlies. God Bless America!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Thank you to your father for his service! 🦅🇺🇸
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

A heartfelt THANK YOU to ALL the courageous men and women who have served our great nation. We are forever grateful for your service and sacrifice. 🇺🇲🦅

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

‘In a world tormented by tension, and the possibilities of conflict, we meet in a quiet commemoration of an historic day of peace. In an age that threatens the survival of freedom, we join together to all of those who made our freedom possible.’

President John F. Kennedy, Excerpt from Veterans Day speech, 11/11/1961🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻😇😎

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Happy Veterans Day! Pittsburgh sm being stinkers and not letting me post the celebration happening at the Koppers Tower tonight to commemorate. Guess they aren't military proud.
So I will do it here.
Light to Unite purple for the Purple Heart Recipients and all of those who have served!

Good vibes to all!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Happy Veterans day to all veterans, human and animals.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🙏 Yes! Happy Veterans Day! Thank you!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

happy v day 🪖
much love & 🐸 respect 🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🙏o7

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I dare to believe from this day going forward our Veterans will
be honored in the way they deserved to be. I only wish they all knew how close they are to being openly revered and rewarded for all their sacrifices. 🇺🇲 ❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲❤️🇺🇲

Happy Veterans Day💙🇺🇸Thank you for all that you do VK.
More than we will ever know, I’m sure😇

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙏🏻💛Thank you for your bravery, service, and love of our country, Charlie. You are an amazing soul, my friend.🇺🇲💛🙏🏻God Bless You.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you for your service...

(3) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

⭐️⭐️⭐️
🕊🕊🕊
🙏🙏🙏