1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

I should say...My Father Is 92 Years Young AND Wants To Jump Again.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

My grandfather passed two years ago at aged 92. A WWII vet. 313th Infantry, 79th division. He was at the Battle of the Bulge. He was the reason I joined. Hug your father for me. God Bless.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication

I'm sorry your grandfather had to leave Earth. He's a Great Warrior!
He's Alive AND Well!
Jesus IS returning with His Army.
I'm sure your Grandfather will be in Christ's Army.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Thank You For Your Service. You joined the Army?

I joined the Air Force. I grew up with 3 grandpas. The one I spoke of, another was in the Marine Core and the 3rd one was a paratrooper.

Only people mentioned by @BulldawgPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Bulldawg, click on at the bottom under it