Only people mentioned by @Ezel777 in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I should say...My Father Is 92 Years Young AND Wants To Jump Again.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

My grandfather passed two years ago at aged 92. A WWII vet. 313th Infantry, 79th division. He was at the Battle of the Bulge. He was the reason I joined. Hug your father for me. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

I Send Love Clicks Quintillion ++++ Times. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• ANGELS ON YOUR WINGS πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’• ANGELS ON YOUR SHOULDERS πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•

My Father Was A US Paratrooper Jumpin' Into Korea Combat, Also Trained Filipinos For Jump And Combat.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

This Meme is AMAZING! Thank You! Brought tears and filled my heart with pride!