Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAITH. F0RTITUDE. GRACE. GRATITUDE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💚✨

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

MY DAD TOLD ME HE WAS A REAL LEGIT GUY .

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

don’t know about tony robbins life, if hes a white hat or black, but his words on this video are really good. “the most sacred thing to give another human being besides love is labor which is our energy, time, emotion, intellect, our spirit. when we serve something more than ourselves, we feel more alive.” isn’t this what every warrior has done, no matter which battle♥️♥️♥️ty for your sacrifice of love and labor

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes and when Nana wa a little girl where I live, neighbors helped neighbors.
And I don't just mean small things, I mean, my Dad helped out neighbor build his whole house because our neighbor had helped my Dad build our whole house and they gave this help to each other all the time during their off work hours instead of watching tv and playing games.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You must have grown up in my era. So many memories of people loving each other as family.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In other words help your fellow man. Serve others, donate your time for a good cause, help your neighbors and family or just listen. It's not about money and gain.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Depends on Labor to who? God/Creator only for me in all ways in my life. 🙏😇🙏😇

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Good Morning VK and AU. The true selflessness are our Veteran Heroes. God Bless them and their families. We thank you for your service and sacrifices!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

is Vinny a vet?

(1) Show this thread

we think that we “will run out” of _____and we wont have enough _____.

when God fills you, not our normal sense of being filled, but the actual gifts of God then we can never run out of _____.

its like a vessel with a spigot, the more you let flow out, the more you receive in.

*it is not about money or physical things

when I counsel spiritually, its about getting centered and attracting things that change your world around you.

getting centered fixes the outside world.

if someone needs physical things/money and they arent changing on the inside, they will always end up back in the same situation.

Wisdom is key. and it is all that anyone needs at any point in time.

😇

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning VK! What a timely post, because I'm up early today and headed to my daughter's house for a "work day". She has her hands full with the kiddos and her yard has become overgrown and she is overwhelmed. Gardening is my thing, so told her I'd spend the day working with her to get the yard back in shape so the kiddos have a safe place to play. So happy I have the skills and time to help her and show love in this way. Will be a HAPPY HEART day for me, without a doubt. ✨♥️😊♥️✨

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Exactly...

So true! I am most fulfilled when helping others. Sometimes just listening to their stories and sharing moments of understanding or ways of overcoming emotions to face challenges can be so inspiring and loving.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Many serve themselves and only themselves. But there are those who diligently serve others with all their heart and soul. Military, police, first responders, for example. Thank you to all who serve with a pute heart and pure motives. You are the gems of society.

FookeN A

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You All, many have died to protect what we have, and so many around the world have sacrificed all they have of their lives to put it all on the line for others as they stand with God, I will never forget any of what You all have done, as I will never forget those who paid that ultimate price in these suits.

TS = 5:13.

Galatians 5:13
13 For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love be servants of one another.

WWG1WGA

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

I’m not sure for how long, but I see TR has been working with Master Co, & has studied GMCKS techniques & Teachings.
Service comes under Generosity & Non-Stealing when working with the Virtues & the accompanying Character Building practices.
Service plays a large role in the development of our Soul, & of course the Collective Consciousness. Service should be done with a pure heart & intent, if we give only for Kudos or wanting to balance our Karmic Account, that won’t work, & the blessings in the Virtue will be difficult to experience. Service and Tithing should be given in Love, with zero attachment &/or expectation. When we are active in Service, with an unconditional heart, everyone wins ❤️

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Yea many people
give their Labor and Energy and Time for what in return? 10-15 bucks and hour. Not commensurate. Some politicians give their Labor and Service for $1000-$1500 an hour. wonder why people have issues with our economy???

what i heard him say was “stay the course, anons. you’re needed at every step of the way. the big part, the rebuild, comes next.”

5:13Am 315th day of year

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Wonder how much he charges for a speech.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

my teacher is a big fan of his and encourages his students to attend his events..... which are $500 a pop just to attend

how can the average person afford that, esp. a student ?

ridiculous

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏✨❤️

Completely agree.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Use your energy for good to expose the corrupt demon swamp creatures guilty of treason, child sex trafficking and stealing our rigged election in 2020, if not then it's all bullshit🔥

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Financial system
energy system
they extract our energy
for free
they take and never give their energy.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

bringing the pain, resignations, huma and foundations🤔