ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

Who has the audio clip of the interview right after the JFK Junior crash? I’m not sure if the collar was named Adam bud… Do you all know what I’m talking about? The one that sounds a lot like JFK himself calling and saying that the plane was supposed to arrive in Martha’s Vineyard… Doing my part to continue to awaken and spread truth… Looking for the audio clip specifically to compare that voice with Joe M… Thank you in advance

thanks VK… my mom and I were talking about you tonight… So far we watched Joe M video number one and Joe M video number two… I’m trying to find the audio clip for voice comparison… You always are right on time! 🙌🏻💖

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Only Forward to her Publication

You watch Joe M videos with your mom I love it, I watch 107 videos with my son. :)

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

i love 107! Juan is the MAN! 🤠💪🏻…such an amazing time to be alive! youre awesome Julie! 🫶🏻🐸

(1) Show this thread