Who has the audio clip of the interview right after the JFK Junior crash? I’m not sure if the collar was named Adam bud… Do you all know what I’m talking about? The one that sounds a lot like JFK himself calling and saying that the plane was supposed to arrive in Martha’s Vineyard… Doing my part to continue to awaken and spread truth… Looking for the audio clip specifically to compare that voice with Joe M… Thank you in advance

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Only Forward to her Publication

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Definitely sounds like JoeM

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

THANK YOU SARA! 🥰💖🙌🏻 THATS HIM! 🐸

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

what a amazing group of anons!!! younall make me so proud! WWG1WGA 🐸

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

what a amazing group of anons!!! younall make me so proud! WWG1WGA 🐸

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

jfk jr voice comparison - YouTube

JFK JR voice comparison

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

thank you Steve! 🙌🏻✨🐸🇺🇸

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

thank you for posting the clips. the audio of officer todd bergen is definitely jr and the audio of joe m also sounds like jr. but the other voice in that Jr mash voice audio is Juan O Savin who is not Jr.

(2) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

That was definitely Joe M's voice.

Here is part two from George News

https://rumble.com/v11a9ec-george-news-part-two.html

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

YES IVA! 🙌🏻🇺🇸🎥 love it! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Todd Burgun

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

😉😉😊

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

aka JoeM
aka Jr ❤️

(3) Show this thread

JOE M VIDEO COLLECTION for anyone who hasnt seen them:

https://theyig.com/theyig/joe-m-video-collection

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

☝️👀🙏👊

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Thank you SO much for this!!! 🙏🏼🔔😎

(2) Show this thread

I’m just gonna comment again on my own thread because I think this is really important… With everything that is going on I felt a very strong sense and urgency to go back to the plan. Joe M and the videos… JFK Junior and his plane crash and the caller that did the interview with that newscaster… Vincent Fusca… Possibly our very own VK!? All I know is… Stay the course… I am having serious John Kennedy vibes TONIGHT!

REMEMBER: THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD!
Stay united! together they cannot stop us! Tofether we win….becauee GOD WINS!
SOON. VERY SOON!
HAPPY 11/11/22 🙌🏻✨🙏🏻💖🇺🇸🐸🎥🍿

Remember to look for miracles...

Was the caller's name Tad something?

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

I can’t remember… The last time I was able to look this up was over two years ago. I’ve looked for it on Freespoke and DuckDuckGo and I can’t find it. The only article I can find is one with a caller named Adam bud… The video that I’m talking about was an interview with a newscaster… And I’m telling you what… It sounds like John…
hes so funny…trolling the deep state before trolling was called trolling 🤣🤣🙌🏻

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

Todd Burgun .... I think.

(2) Show this thread

thanks VK… my mom and I were talking about you tonight… So far we watched Joe M video number one and Joe M video number two… I’m trying to find the audio clip for voice comparison… You always are right on time! 🙌🏻💖

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

You watch Joe M videos with your mom I love it, I watch 107 videos with my son. :)

(1) Show this thread