You better believe DJT has some dirt on RD that we are not privy to.

Also, we’ve also proven that there are people online who are fifth column and fifth column can also exist in Florida as well.

Either way, things are getting spicy!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

the whole RD thing was too easy and perfect. I mean he even talked like trump in certain instances. Actor playing RD and this is how he will be exposed for what he is quite a movie.

RD continues to give me Obama vibes and this feeling is not new.

Meaning of fifth-columnist in English

fifth-columnist:

a member of a group of people who support the enemies of the country they live in and secretly help them:

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Didn't DJT truth out something about RD Wife running his~ RD Campaign and biss/Finances behind the scenes/ something like
" she realy runs his campaine"
I seam to re call that from early last wk

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

i agree...this dish is getting...hot😊💜

🍿

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I have had a good laugh - and cry - at how many people still think that it is the real Desantis they see out there.

It isn't just Ron that Trump is attacking, and that says to me he's making his ego a large target to attract attention... which people fall for every time. He's a master of misdirection, so I suspect we'll find out later on where the actual magic was being performed.

Fifth Columnist
Q 4603

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

looked up what it meant wow there is a word for it! did not know what fifth column meant.

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Medium mostly

(1) Show this thread

Gotta Enjoy this!