Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

my birthday!❤️

Take it away.

Good morning. It's 11/11.
Fall is giving way to winter.
Change.

Good Fryday Morning VK.. 😎

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Take it Away!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

interesting he mentioned Steve Bannon
👀 never caught that before

In response Red Edge to her Publication

said Bannon was going to Epstein for money?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Hope to meet Kappy one day. He moves me 💃 🎼💃💃🎼

(2) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

11/11 to 12/21 = 40 days ⛈️⛈️⛈️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Take it away!!! 🙏 💕

VIBES . ❤️

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

💙💙💙

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

New Date?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋