Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

My mom had a record that I remember listening to when I was a kid that story was narrated on

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Totally freaked out ... Holy ShitBalls 😲

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

This brings me back 30 years ago. This was passed around. Thank you for touching an old memory.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Now tell Nana what part of this do you still think was coincidental?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i do not think any was a coincidence, if any -the Munroe thing.-still learning

(1) Show this thread

The Kennedy/Lincoln mirrors was around many years ago, not sure how far back this goes.

wow

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I must be the only person here who had a history teacher that was obsessed with the Kennedy Assassination. This was one of our hand outs in that class. We spent an entire semester going over the Zapruder film and discussing what our teacher knew about that day. Which was a lot! It was my forever favorite class

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

crazy or planned ?, I think the later.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

pretty amazing is right!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Is this not the same stuff msm been peddling since Lincoln was shot? To pick this apart, I would not know where to start?

perhaps who tf is this feller with trump could be a good place?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

It’s an interesting story but the truth is neither one of them were assassinated but lived on to fight for our Freedom and for our Country .

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

🙂 try telling people that😁

(1) Show this thread

This is evidence that we have been watching/living in a movie for far too long! I am thankful some amazing patriots got together to put a full stop to this evil. "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". This has always stood out to me. JFK was before my time yet he has obviously had an impact on my life. Kennedy Connections probably has multiple meanings that I need more time to contemplate.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Give me a break.

This "amazed" me when i was young.

Now, it just proves to me they've been planning and preselecting leaders for centuries.

WTFU

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

i read this back in the 70's in high school. its amazing!

I posted this on Fakebook and got instantly slapped with a fact check from USA today🤣🤣

The last line of the “MSM story” is correct.

however President Kennedy actually was shot by the driver of his car by a Secret Service agent named William Greer.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Good time to share that film, if you have it. I've seen it, but do not have a copy

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

ok thanks for the correction🙂
so do you think babushka lady is Barroness Philipine de Rothschild? thats what some say

(2) Show this thread

Schools use to teach about this in grade school. So much for education. Glad you posted for others who don't know. Interesting and telling in many ways.

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

Yes, it was a poster on my classroom wall in about the sixth grade. (Long time ago.)

(1) Show this thread

"FORD" one of the portions was told pre net "financed Barry S. Illuminati creation" long before he was SELECTED and literally made to be groomed to deceive us.