Each day right now is a challenge to stay focused on that day itself, and not to be dragged off into rumination about the past or fantasies of the future. Oddly the harder life has gotten the better it has become. The few things that truly matter shine much more brightly now.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Resonate with you on this🙏🏻✨❤️
Being grateful for the gift of life here and living with much love and happiness right here, right now😇

4 years ago, When I was struggling to work long days with long commutes, many bills, with personal expectations of others...what resulted?

Changes made over time (forced or not) I seemed to have literally left it all behind...I am free within, love and happiness, much more peace now, but I still love and miss my family🙏🏻🕊❤️

Each person in my life, daughters, grandchildren, brothers, Dad, now deceased mom and husband, all told me their decisions in life and in one way or another how they felt about me. That was the painful part, hearing negative reviews about me personally. I thought I gave them my love and care. They did not think it was enough.

It has taken some reflection time to realize we just did not agree on the life we want to live and the choices made. So the next question is how do we continue in loving each other anyway?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤔
I noticed the same thing

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Very true.🙏

True! 🙏🏼🥰