I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Are you still labouring under the delusion that the mid-terms were NOT a success for the Republic?! Stop and recognize what you did - because it was GOD’S ALMIGHTY WILL.

WE WON.

The mission was to secure Congress and the Senate (it may not look that way at the moment but we WILL win the Senate). The mission was not to completely sweep both. True to form, God - YES GOD - gave us only what we needed; no more no less. We won by just enough.

The RED WAVE was the voters NOT the result. The red wave happened - the enemy’s cheating failed.

Oh, and BEWARE RON DESANTIS. There is ALWAYS a Judas in the camp.

https://rumble.com/v1t1fqw-what-happens-now-in-america-be-aware-of-whats-next-we-have-accomplished-our.html

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

i agree.
2) what do you see in desantis ? what am i not noticing?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Nothing more than a gut feeling and also my complete faith in Donald Trump. Trump got us through to this point - DeSantis did good by Floridians, but only Floridians, who may be in for a huge comeuppance.

Florida during COVID seemed too good to be true, and anything too good to be true usually is. How many pieces of silver did DeSantis pocket to act to circumvent Donald Trump’s (by extension the Counter Forces’) efforts? I hope I am wrong, but we will see.

All of this was also a trial and a test by God. Floridians and everyone who ran there has not yet gone through this trial. One thing is true…none of us can escape this trial.

As for DeSantis, remember - those we thought were heroes will be proven to be villains, and those we thought were villains are heroes.

We are all in for huge revelations - even we who consider ourselves “awake.”

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

im not sold on desantis either… Trump could have made his name slip anything he wanted. Trump chooses his words very precisely. He meant sanctimonious. my radar on him shot up when he “endorsed a candidate” different than trump, i think it was in utah or some state more west but i cant remember. His wife gives me stepford vibes and plastic smile and the way the deep state, msm and the rinos all are foaming at the mouth over him…i have to look at all of that and pause. see how THIS plays out. as for me… Trump/JFK 2024 🇺🇸…im believing! 🥺✨🙏🏻💖

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Ivanka had picture taken in front of "Welcome to Utah" sign.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Jill Burgess to her Publication

it was colorado… i was incorrect about utah

Only people mentioned by @Jabs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jill Burgess, click on at the bottom under it