I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Are you still labouring under the delusion that the mid-terms were NOT a success for the Republic?! Stop and recognize what you did - because it was GOD’S ALMIGHTY WILL.

WE WON.

The mission was to secure Congress and the Senate (it may not look that way at the moment but we WILL win the Senate). The mission was not to completely sweep both. True to form, God - YES GOD - gave us only what we needed; no more no less. We won by just enough.

The RED WAVE was the voters NOT the result. The red wave happened - the enemy’s cheating failed.

Oh, and BEWARE RON DESANTIS. There is ALWAYS a Judas in the camp.

https://rumble.com/v1t1fqw-what-happens-now-in-america-be-aware-of-whats-next-we-have-accomplished-our.html

i agree.
2) what do you see in desantis ? what am i not noticing?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Nothing more than a gut feeling and also my complete faith in Donald Trump. Trump got us through to this point - DeSantis did good by Floridians, but only Floridians, who may be in for a huge comeuppance.

Florida during COVID seemed too good to be true, and anything too good to be true usually is. How many pieces of silver did DeSantis pocket to act to circumvent Donald Trump’s (by extension the Counter Forces’) efforts? I hope I am wrong, but we will see.

All of this was also a trial and a test by God. Floridians and everyone who ran there has not yet gone through this trial. One thing is true…none of us can escape this trial.

As for DeSantis, remember - those we thought were heroes will be proven to be villains, and those we thought were villains are heroes.

We are all in for huge revelations - even we who consider ourselves “awake.”

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

HE WAS REALLY IFFY ON ELECTION FRAUD. DID HE COME OUT ABOUT 2020 IN FAVOR OF TRUMP? HE MET RECENTLY WITH BUSH AND OTHER RINOS--POSSIBLE TO SEEK ELECTION IN 2024 FOR PRES. FOX DECARED HIM THE NEW HEAD OF THE REPUBLUCAN PARTY YESTERDAY. DID HE OBJECT?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Agreed

(10) Show this thread