πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ€”

This is how I see it too βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨
Everyone is a teacher, all are equal
& most importantly, We are all One❕❕❕

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Observation

There are teachers and there are instructors

Teachers show you the who, what, where, when, why, and how of what's being taught, and tell you how to get there, along with all the social BS mixed in and command of the room

Instructors are linear busy and concentrate only on the "why," While the may command the room it often comes at the repression of student talents

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ’–I agreeπŸ’™πŸ™ I literally talk to & πŸ’– everyone β™Ύ Each encounter with a Soul 🌟 is a chance to πŸ’– them & learn πŸ™

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

& I feel that to be true about you, proof in each inter/inner-action, everytime! You’re a Bright Loving Light KiKi! Grateful to be connected here with you! βœ¨πŸ«ΆπŸ»βœ¨πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread