Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Absolutely!! It’s quite amazing what you see and hear when you are in the now/present. Thanks for sharing!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

This is how I see it too ✨🙏🏻✨
Everyone is a teacher, all are equal
& most importantly, We are all One❕❕❕

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🙏💖I agree💙🙏 I literally talk to & 💖 everyone ♾ Each encounter with a Soul 🌟 is a chance to 💖 them & learn 🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Observation

There are teachers and there are instructors

Teachers show you the who, what, where, when, why, and how of what's being taught, and tell you how to get there, along with all the social BS mixed in and command of the room

Instructors are linear busy and concentrate only on the "why," While the may command the room it often comes at the repression of student talents

(2) Show this thread

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼💫
A beautiful way of looking at it! 🥰

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙋‍♀️🌟☀️💖

(1) Show this thread