Does Desantis have#KennedyVision?

This is what it all boils down to.

๐Ÿ•ถ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Truth seeker...canโ€™t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Cheap Sunglasses (2019 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner RecordsCheap Sunglasses (2019 Remaster) ยท ZZ TopGoin' 50โ„— 1979 Warner Records Inc.Producer: Bill HamGuitar, Vocals: Billy...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He is farm raised for sure.
Which side raised him?
What I am seeing leans Nana to think he is the cabal's savior.

I agree with a guy on Fox right now:

He said,

"You don't change the quarterback that got you to the Superbowl now do you?"

Desantis is a rino that violates the Nuremburg Code..
https://davelevineonline.net/proof-that-governor-desantis-is-a-rino/

i say no he doesnt

Once In A Lifetime โ˜€๏ธ God Wins

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

In response Awakened __T to her Publication
(9) Show this thread

Desantis is 1000 percent being groomed by the money. Will he take it? Did he take it? His pals that donate to his campaign are our enemies.

No. No he doesnt. I also dont believe the Kennedys were angels either. Some of the Kennedys had a good vision but not all of them.

No. No he doesnt. I also dont believe the Kennedys were angels either. Some of the Kennedys had a good vision but not all of them.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ˜Ž

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

De sanctimonious

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

DeSantis is paring up with one huge RINO...Paul Ryan. That tells you everything.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

NO but they better get there shit together both of them because they are dividing the party . Theres folks that will vote Trump and folks vote DeSantis โ€ฆ.Who wins democrats nuff said

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Honestly I'm thinking that may be the goal, I could be wrong but thats what I see happening.

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. โšพ๏ธ #ForGodandCountry ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค

Im goin with nope. Why else would he say this?

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

DeSantis DS coincidence?๐Ÿค”

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I say Yes and he and Trump will unite!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

From Pepe Lives Matters...The establishment, the deep state, the dems, the rhinos, and their sheep would rather have anyone as their President but Donald J. Trump.
This is how you know he's deeply over the target.
No one scares them like Donald Trump and there's a reason for that.
He's the one that will bring us over the finish line.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Morgan is wrong again. Why do Brits come here and give advice like they have some inside knowledge about how we should be doing things? You lost the war, remember? Go clean up the mess in your own country.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

What happened to Adam Walsh again? Asking for a friend.

(9) Show this thread

IMO, NO.

3 pics

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I'd like to know more about his connections to Western PA. I am doubtful about his#KennedyVision. Hope I'm wrong.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

I didnโ€™t hear about this. Are there connections?

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿธ๐ŸคฌIt's Trump or no one for me. half this country is totally insane. no doubt they cheated, but still. i will not support or vote for anyone in 2024 if Trump is not on the ticket. that's my final red line. oh, way to go red tsunami last night.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

My red line is still 2020 - would go further back, but that is good enough for me - for now.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

One man plays many roles ... ๐Ÿ˜œ

i am excited to find out the truth

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

my personal opinion is he is a rhino sleeper using Trump to get re-elected and all the while trying to split red wave

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

can you share any info or evidence to make you think this? :)

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

EYES ON. THE TARGET IS LAZED.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Time Travel is fun....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

No one really knows what is going to happen. Nothing has been verified. Everyone can say they think they know whatโ€™s going to happen but no one really does. Everyoneโ€™s just picking The lane that they want to travel in. As you know, only God knows whatโ€™s going to happen.