VK checked in twice yesterday…forgot about this vid:)

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

WOW

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

OMG!!! 😂🤣

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

right out of a macabre movie

i actually went to fb jail over the last year or so for posting the video lol

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

if that was me , I would not just be standing all calm , unless it does not apply to the moment of it happening.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

This video reminds me to FIND PEACE amongst the Chaos🙏🗳

Just want the American Dream for my family.

This video reminds me to FIND PEACE amongst the Chaos🙏🗳

This video reminds me of how my life is going.
The world is churning in a shitstorm while my personal life is in major upheaval. While frantically trying to cope with personal things I must ignore the entire planets juxtapositions and try to move forward. When I have discussions about the maddening state of the world I must ignore my personal disasters because if these things make contact with each other I will self combust.

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

Was that a real scenario or just more movie clips.
I am not upset about yesterday - I was surprised MORE wasn't stolen ... and we are still watching / monitoring the results.

Plus the run-offs for Hershall Walker and Kari Lake
Rather than be upset, confronting the school Board and their policies is much more productive.

🤣🤣

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

That pianist could teach cool, calm & collected. Totally chill, didn't miss a note during all that.

😂🤣 Accurate.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Chop, chop Keep on moving Nothing to see here.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

lol perfect video! 😂😂
VK did warn us

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Even tho the election outcome is pretty much what most of us expected, VK knew there'd be a lot of upset anons. I've seen more angst in here today than ever. He always knows 😉

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its the scene on Titanic 😂

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Somehow that is awesome

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Can anyone help me find the Robert F. Kennedy Jr instagram or twitter pic of the Kennedy's photo shoot imitating The Keystone cops?

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Lol 🤪🤣
Reminds me of the Keystone Cops. LOL

That song is "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles.

Thanks. I can never remember the names of songs. People should listen to it NOW. 'am I only dreaming'. And posting JFK.s grave with the 'eternal flame'. I don't think people are making this connection. GREAT JOB. Thanks again.

(1) Show this thread

PERFECT! The calm in the midst of the storm raging around them. Love it! Thanks for the reminder. We are a beacon of peace, hope, and calm to those that are losing their ever love'n minds.

like the titanic...!

That's what real pianists do......the show must go on ;)

NO FEAR AT IT'S FINEST 🤍💞🤍

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Calm while all hell is breaking loose with normies around us.

Powerful and real! sums it up!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Beautiful!!!

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts