'our' election...

VK on TRUTH Social - 4:29am Eastern

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It makes sense that both Brazil and the US do this together. I am picking up huge vibes to push Trump out and replace with DeSantis. The more the push, the more I get a bad feeling about DeSantis. They are running the same playbook they did with Obama. DeSantis frees his people of Covid rules. DeSantis sails to victory. Bots/trolls are all over Twitter pushing DeSantis over Trump. The DS controlled the lockdowns/masking/vaccine push and they controlled the election fraud. If it didn't happen in Florida, it is most likely because they didn't want it to happen. They are selling him like Obama was sold and we know how that turned out.

I think Ron has Florida fooled but not PDJT supporters...ask the question why did Ron get to FREE Florida of ALL the DS bullshit & never attacked by the DS....Why did he go to Iowa for a fundraiser of billionaires & all was kept secret ($25,000 a plate) then he did cancel the fundraiser in NY? Was he caught red handed in crime. He was in the Navy I believe (Air Force was flying children every where & the Navy???? I thought it was very strange his wife had cancer & magical its gone.( my sister has her 2nd bout of cancer & not magical didn't disappear. I question everything.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it