Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

(3 IMAGES)

Am I overthinking?

“Gut-punch incoming right out of left field” kinda vibe… but that’s just me, a crazy conspiracy theorist.

I am praying I’m wrong. Be ready is my advice.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

👀

It makes sense that both Brazil and the US do this together. I am picking up huge vibes to push Trump out and replace with DeSantis. The more the push, the more I get a bad feeling about DeSantis. They are running the same playbook they did with Obama. DeSantis frees his people of Covid rules. DeSantis sails to victory. Bots/trolls are all over Twitter pushing DeSantis over Trump. The DS controlled the lockdowns/masking/vaccine push and they controlled the election fraud. If it didn't happen in Florida, it is most likely because they didn't want it to happen. They are selling him like Obama was sold and we know how that turned out.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

when PDJT called him desanctimonious, that kinda answered my questions about him. i wonder if they're watching us to see how do, i wonder if they think we might take to the streets, but that's not how we do things and that can be mistaken for weakness.
we know the black hats are chomping at the bit for that because they want to bring in U.N. "peacekeepers" to take over our states and beat us into submission. PDJT will not allow people to be hurt or killed and damn sure won't allow the U.N. policing our streets.
at this point, like everything else, i'm speculating here. i do think Brazil and America will do this together somehow. I'm curious about these days before PDJT talks to us next tuesday. i know he said he wanted to give time for things to settle down after the election.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I think Ron has Florida fooled but not PDJT supporters...ask the question why did Ron get to FREE Florida of ALL the DS bullshit & never attacked by the DS....Why did he go to Iowa for a fundraiser of billionaires & all was kept secret ($25,000 a plate) then he did cancel the fundraiser in NY? Was he caught red handed in crime. He was in the Navy I believe (Air Force was flying children every where & the Navy???? I thought it was very strange his wife had cancer & magical its gone.( my sister has her 2nd bout of cancer & not magical didn't disappear. I question everything.

(5) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

UNITED WE STAND.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

DoItQ

(1) Show this thread