Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The realization hit me, even more so than the past.
If I believed all the MSM, all the Newspapers and what is supposedly happening, I would feel let down.
Truth is, what is happening locally?
I can talk with people at the markets.
I can stop and have conversations with neighbors.
I can help the food banks.
If I am actively combatting the evil of the world, then it has no place in my immediate life.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Social Media is separating us from being the change in the world in a way, yes it helps to get messages out, but repentance is best displayed openly communally ?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Of course...
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, rather it is what comes out....
Better to praise Jesus openly than to hide in the dark.

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Thank you Jesus.
LOVE

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Amen! 🙏🏼🤍☀️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

one by land...

(1) Show this thread