Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

The realization hit me, even more so than the past.
If I believed all the MSM, all the Newspapers and what is supposedly happening, I would feel let down.
Truth is, what is happening locally?
I can talk with people at the markets.
I can stop and have conversations with neighbors.
I can help the food banks.
If I am actively combatting the evil of the world, then it has no place in my immediate life.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Well said, and I agree. I am just one person, but if every one person tried to encourage one other person to do the same, Pay it Forward kinda thing, it would take over the world in no time. I have seen this sort of thing becoming more frequent as of late. Maybe you started this trend in the first place, who knows.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

We all are changing the world, one person at a time.
We raise the consciousness level and each one plays a part, therefore bettering all of humanity.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Social Media is separating us from being the change in the world in a way, yes it helps to get messages out, but repentance is best displayed openly communally ?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Of course...
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, rather it is what comes out....
Better to praise Jesus openly than to hide in the dark.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE

California Raisins Heard it Through the Grapevine (Better Quality) - YouTube

I don't own the California Raisins, all rights go to their owners.