Zionist Pedophile Ben Shapiro blames Trump about the midterms instead of blaming the cheating that is still happening.

@GeneralMCNews

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Two thoughts here. On the one hand, I could not figure out the Oz choice for the life of me. On the other hand, I haven't been able to stomach BS (the person and the rhetoric 😉) from the very beginning and yet so many conservatives I know absolutely love him, including (unfortunately) my parents. Something has always felt off to me about him and my gut instincts are rarely wrong.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I think he knew the fix was in for OZ from the DS right at the beginning and thought he may as well ride on their coattails and claim a victory - just to piss them off

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

all politicians are bad because politics itself is evil

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Bye Bye Ben,

Evil little Zionist boy with a voice that only the devil would produce.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I could not listen to his voice. Whiny thing. Ugh

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Same old bullshit outta his foul mouth. 🤮