So now a braindead drone on FOX is saying Biden is now encoraged to run again. People voted against TRUMP and the only hope is Desantis. People watch this shit and believe it. This movie is being run straight out of Hollywood. Many of us are NOT waiting another 2 years for "normies" to wake up.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

hold on tightly, fren...us acting up is exactly what [they] want.
Patriots have it ALL, we are watching a movie, and most of all, this:

#GodWins!!!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

No Doubt God wins but been watching the same shit show for the better part of 2 decades. Not acting up, just being real. What they really want is complacency and compliance. I don't like movies or popcorn anyway,

(1) Show this thread

Not sure I can wait another two weeks...

im not waiting another two years either. This shit needs to end now.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

No we are NOT waiting another 2 years... BQQM (My prediction, and I could be wrong Lord knows, but 11/11 is D-day and FRYday)🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Let it be. But if not, not waiting another two years. I have grandchildren who are suffering through this shit show. It's gone on too long. Let's see what the 15th brings.

(1) Show this thread

I hear you on this!

2020 = stolen election
2022 = stolen election
2024 = red line

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

2022 is my redline. Gona stop kicking the can and start blasting it. "Normies had their chance. They didn't take it... AGAIN

(1) Show this thread