Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Military is the only way.

Justice must be served.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Military is decimated. All of the good folks left because they didn’t want to take the jab. The rest of them are jabbed.

quit reading and listening to msm…the military is not decimated…its been weeded out…infiltrators have been removed …that includes all compromised generals….the military is working under law of war manual…something most people have no idea about. it would behoove all skeptics to get aquainted with this and listen to Kash Patel explain Devolution

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I’m not getting this information from MSM. I’m getting it from other patriots. There is a very large divide in the belief of what is really happening. and yes there are a lot of military taking the jab.