Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Not sure how long people feel they can keep going without an intervention, all elections won were stolen with mail-ins. Trump being speaker without a senate to fix what House sends is waste of time. I've been following 45 since elevator ride and 17 since 1st post and I see no other option but military announcing there was election interference and races were stolen and removing the perpetrators and fake news. Military is only way. Too many traitors and rats. I am not hopeless but civil war will come if nothing changes or it gets worse, which it will.If they arrest Trump this week all hell may break lose.

i am 37 and i hope i am alive to see that

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Articles of the Confederation of States was adopted on
November 15, 1777!

What will Commander Trump have to say November, 15, 2022?

Are we going to get to that news or will they try to arrest him before he can speak to the world?

You KNOW Nana has more questions!

https://www.archives.gov/historical-docs/articles-of-confederation

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Articles of the Confederation was the original constitution
The elites didn't like it as it limited their ability to infiltrate and control.
Moved to Plan B C D and F
1787 Constitution.

(1) Show this thread

Everything fascinates me. Everything.

We have to protect life at all costs, now. Those, who are alive, are breaking into a thousand pieces, when it is supposed to be the opposite party. The slumber is bliss to them. Let them go.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Justice MUST be served!

Then DO IT! Too much talk andNO ACTION!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

A question might be, which military? Perhaps everyone assumes it is the U.S. or world military leaders but perhaps it might be a military far beyond that scope and the outer limits.

But which of the troops can be trusted? There is alot of core values being forgotten lately such that it seems there is both good troops and bad troops within the ranks..seems like many of the ones in command currently are corrupt

what was the Russian OP on giving the people hope and it ended badly.

Yup.

Where are they then? We keep hearing this but we've now had 2 fraudulent election cycles and they haven't made their presence known. Good, honest people are suffering.

Agree - it's time

THEN LET'S DO THIS MILITARY! TAKE CONTROL OF THOSE VOTING MACHINES.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

We voted.
We gave $ to some candidates,
but no $ to rino pacs,
the pacs got the following.

Yup. We be polishing that turd.
Mil required, only way to fix it.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

TRUE THAT ❗️👍🏼✊🏼

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Ha....thats what i did a few times! 😆🌮🌮

(4) Show this thread

We are going to take the military is the only to our graves. Just like people took jesus is the only way to theirs.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

And one more - the 1913 part is a YES!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise Jesus! Thank Q to our military!

Doq When comes the time we rip the band aid off

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Military is decimated. All of the good folks left because they didn’t want to take the jab. The rest of them are jabbed.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

quit reading and listening to msm…the military is not decimated…its been weeded out…infiltrators have been removed …that includes all compromised generals….the military is working under law of war manual…something most people have no idea about. it would behoove all skeptics to get aquainted with this and listen to Kash Patel explain Devolution

(1) Show this thread

wont happen wash rinse repeat

In response America First to his Publication

Exactly. Same old bullshit. There is nobody coming to save you/us. The military is a joke because their leaders are a joke. Nobody is going to jail, nobody will be held accountable for anything because most of our politicians are on the same team with a different label.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

NCSWIC
Thank Q Jesus!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

please how to we get the military to act ??????????

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

Really sick of Dems winning all the time, cheating and getting away with it.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

I'm sick of of all the innocent people, who are dying, while we sit back and watch it happen.
Where is the military?

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

I think when conserv./repubs control House/Senate it is
mostly RINOS and that is why the leftydems always control
voting/counting/machines/narrative...would this change if/
when NCSWIC arrives...a few more years of this we won't care

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Blatant in your face stealing, Oh My our machines wont work!!! What could go wrong? Theyre not even trying to hide it. Cavalry better arrive soon!