Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Watching the election returns come in last night didn’t raise my ‘pissed level’ it actually brought CALM as I could see the stage being set for what’s to come.
#ShowTime

honest question, you will probably block me for asking because evwryone just wants to continue the “hopium”. What are you exactly thinking will happen? Because for 2 years we have heard the same BS

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Always moves and counter moves Patriot.

>Logical thinking.

>Any attemp to buck the system, no matter severity of crime, and they will fight back [self-preservation].

>Expect attacks to increase.

Every force has an equal and opposite reaction.

We have 3 more years until this time frame Q laid out for us runs out. > Q3387

You can’t rush Biblical, it happens on God’s timing.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Why would I block you for asking a question? Questions are good. More people should ask them. I’ve been here for almost 5 years and I can tell you I don’t know what ‘the plan’ is, but I have seen enough ‘coincidences’ to convince me that there is a plan. It takes a lot of time and effort to unravel all of the evil that has woven itself into the fabric of our nation and the world. I am hopeful that this election has routed out enough bad actors that we can now move onto the JUSTICE phase of the plan.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Let me say that right now more than ever, the balcony people are needed! You know the people that are there for you whenever and whatever you’re going through. Pretty much my entire life I have always tried to be the Balcony Person! So, to my au family, im your Balcony Person. These are not just words, we are ALL her for a reason. “Many are called, few are chosen.” Today more than ever find something to be thankful for. Hold tight for just a bit longer. Sometimes we dont always get to see the plan until its finished. We’ve got this! 💪🏻Our energies need to remain high so that we arent “feeding” the enemy. So hold the line, theres so much at stake. WWG1WGA NCSWIC Hugs!

(3) Show this thread