Watching the election returns come in last night didn’t raise my ‘pissed level’ it actually brought CALM as I could see the stage being set for what’s to come.
#ShowTime

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

trying not to loose faith.

this Q stuff is freaking real and I cannot stand it when people think I'm a wacko.

To be apart of something so HUGE and then wait for elections and more chaos happens it's so upsetting.

trying not to loose faith.

this Q stuff is freaking real and I cannot stand it when people think I'm a wacko.

To be apart of something so HUGE and then wait for elections and more chaos happens it's so upsetting.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

B EL i EVE

(1) Show this thread

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

I raised the 'pissed level' with the 2020 elections; but with midterms I just sat back with some tea and watched it unfold.

It's been a good reflection of how we've all grown in these last 2 years.

Yup. Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin have joined the chat.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Calm, completely calm🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻😇

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree! And just saw this@cowboyw2b - thought it might interest you 🤷‍♀️

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

gracious papi

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Thinker. Ol' 55 Nerd. Dropping truth nuggets wherever I go. Think outside of the box. #GodWins #SaveTheChildren No DMs please.

Thank you for that reminder. When I checked for updates this morning was pissed level went to Defcon 5...but I'm better now. 🤨

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Same feeling for me, Cowboy. There is no way any sane person could believe Fetterman could win. I was thinking about PA being the Keystone state. And, we know, you have to show the people. NCSWIC. 🔥🔥 🎬
Enough is enough!

Yes

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I agree..

So if we have the house and senate we can them investigate election fraud or is that the plan. Will Trump be Speaker?

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

YES!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes Sir, Imallgouda.

honest question, you will probably block me for asking because evwryone just wants to continue the “hopium”. What are you exactly thinking will happen? Because for 2 years we have heard the same BS

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Why would I block you for asking a question? Questions are good. More people should ask them. I’ve been here for almost 5 years and I can tell you I don’t know what ‘the plan’ is, but I have seen enough ‘coincidences’ to convince me that there is a plan. It takes a lot of time and effort to unravel all of the evil that has woven itself into the fabric of our nation and the world. I am hopeful that this election has routed out enough bad actors that we can now move onto the JUSTICE phase of the plan.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Always moves and counter moves Patriot.

>Logical thinking.

>Any attemp to buck the system, no matter severity of crime, and they will fight back [self-preservation].

>Expect attacks to increase.

Every force has an equal and opposite reaction.

We have 3 more years until this time frame Q laid out for us runs out. > Q3387

You can’t rush Biblical, it happens on God’s timing.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Thank you for the perspective Cowboy, we knew they would cheat. Now we can move to the winning part. 🙏

Hope you are doing well.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

didnt we say exactly that in 2020?

(1) Show this thread