You have to do it all by the book (Law of War) and avoid a societal collapse. Both deontological and consequentialist. Difficult.

Dang rules. There will be some grumpy Patriots today.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

✋ My hand is raise I am a grumpy Patriot

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We are all tired of sitting on our hands I wish we could get out and peacefully protest like in Brazil they let the Military know they wont stand for the Cheating the stealing the Tyranny in there country. 'If not us, who?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

You are not sitting on your hands. This is an information war. I've seen whispers of Patriots wanting to take things into their own hands. Good luck with that. Trust The Plan. Even VK has expressed his distaste for what can sound submissive but isn't. There is a Plan. We have mathematical proof of that fact. Trust it.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Already texting group of like-minded frens since 5:30 this morning and grumpy is right. 😂