All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

For those of you who were alive during the Kennedy era, we'd love to hear your insight and stories, if you'd care to share them. :) Am guessing JFK's rallies were similar to the Trump rallies today. Any recollections from that time you'd like to tell us about in the comments? We'd love to hear your stories! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™Thank you!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

I am not sure if my dad remembers who is turning 91 years old tomorrow, although we live in Australia, JFK was big news here in Australia so he might remember what he heard or saw in the Newspapers of that time.
I will ask him once he wakes up.
This might give an insight prospective from an overseas outsider.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™ Happy Birthday to your father!๐Ÿ™That's great! And we would love to hear what he remembers. Thanks!

Well had a talk with my Dad, but unfortunately he said he can't remember much about JFK only that he was assassinated and says he remembers seeing it in the Newspaper.
Sorry not alot information than that.
But we had a Birthday Cake with my Dad picture attached.

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

What a wonderful picture of your dad!๐Ÿ’™ What a kind, beautiful face he has, what a great daughter, and a scrumptious-looking cake too! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Please tell him we all send birthday blessings for his brand-new year!

Thankyou yes he is a great man and a wonderful father.

(1) Show this thread