Think about 2 years ago and how far you've/we've come.

How much more knowledge you/we have, how much more mentally equipped you/we are to deal with this, how many more people are aware this is happening, and how many more people voted...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

You are not wrong...these last 2 years for me has still been rabbit holes but not as much as before. Still rabbit holes but more of the spiritual and natural healing ones and trying to figure out why I was called. But, my boyfriend who has been in the Army for 21 years voted in his first election today and I got a few others to vote who had given up...so there's that. 🥰

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

My husband texted me this morning. 2 years ago he was not religious at all. Today, his first text was to remind me that we both needed to pray for our country today. It was overwhelming. How far he and so many of us have come. Hang in there Patriot. We are with you.

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it