Think about 2 years ago and how far you've/we've come.

How much more knowledge you/we have, how much more mentally equipped you/we are to deal with this, how many more people are aware this is happening, and how many more people voted...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

2020 and the last two years have woken up people to massive election fraud not only here but world over. Even the hardcore democrat voters are aware of the fraud. No one can turn their eyes and ears away from it. The last two years have exposed the DS and their Democrat party. Biden rightfully held responsible for economy, inflation, gas prices, stock market crash etc. Can smell the freshness in the air. ❤️🇺🇲

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response God Wins to her Publication

no i cannot smell the fresh air. I feel depleted. I knew this election would suck, but suddenly I cant take moving the goal posts any more.

(1) Show this thread

I am one of them. The first time I ever stood in line to cast a vote was to vote for Boss. I stood in line again today, fully informed and was proud to cast my vote for people who would uphold the values of this beautiful country.

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

🎯Nailed It Kim!

🎯Nailed It Kim!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

AMEN!!!!

I am not the same person I was 2, dare I say short, years ago.

I am thankful for it all.

I am not the same person I was 2, dare I say short, years ago.

I am thankful for it all.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Truly staggering Kim the developments we have going through!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Truly staggering Kim the developments we have going through!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND SOON EVERYONE WILL KNOW EVERYTHING AND KILL OFF THE REST OF THE NWO

😃👍💥

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Job well done!

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

You are not wrong...these last 2 years for me has still been rabbit holes but not as much as before. Still rabbit holes but more of the spiritual and natural healing ones and trying to figure out why I was called. But, my boyfriend who has been in the Army for 21 years voted in his first election today and I got a few others to vote who had given up...so there's that. 🥰

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

You are called to be witness to these times.
To bring good energy to over come the bad
To be truth as our up coming generations re learn the history the were told in school
To be a guide to all around you through your voice, actions and mostly, your upcoming role, to heal those who will face the harsh awakening that's coming.
It sounds like your doing a really great job getting so many to vote.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

My husband texted me this morning. 2 years ago he was not religious at all. Today, his first text was to remind me that we both needed to pray for our country today. It was overwhelming. How far he and so many of us have come. Hang in there Patriot. We are with you.

(2) Show this thread