Think about 2 years ago and how far you've/we've come.

How much more knowledge you/we have, how much more mentally equipped you/we are to deal with this, how many more people are aware this is happening, and how many more people voted...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

You are not wrong...these last 2 years for me has still been rabbit holes but not as much as before. Still rabbit holes but more of the spiritual and natural healing ones and trying to figure out why I was called. But, my boyfriend who has been in the Army for 21 years voted in his first election today and I got a few others to vote who had given up...so there's that. 🥰

You are called to be witness to these times.
To bring good energy to over come the bad
To be truth as our up coming generations re learn the history the were told in school
To be a guide to all around you through your voice, actions and mostly, your upcoming role, to heal those who will face the harsh awakening that's coming.
It sounds like your doing a really great job getting so many to vote.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AndieJJ in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Your words just made me cry. Thank you so much for your kindness. I feel like all of us that made our ways to AU were chosen for this time. We are all here to re teach, heal and rebuild. Much love 🙏🥰