mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

@QUniversity

im pretty sure ive read this a long time ago and it was a dud

In response reaper myer to his Publication

It itself may be however, I have noticed since the cry for amnesty, that got the attention of sleepers wondering what people needed it for. For many, it was the first breaking of the truth from their false idols and I could feel it from 100 miles away. There will be more to follow. It all is slowly breaking everywhere.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
In response reaper myer to his Publication

It's coming out. and it looks like this-

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

👍

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i smell fear and greed from that note, future Proves past and all

Yes. These amnesty initiatives are pathetic. The damage the contributed towards generating was catastrophic. They are getting the truth out for us to their pro jab peers as they suck up to the rest.

I know to forgive so we do not become karmically entangled with monsters.

I will not forget what those monsters did, tearing apart families, forcing people out of career positions, killing family with hospital death protocols, destroying mom and pop livelihood businesses, causing injury, suffering and death to children.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

thats a 5:5 and a ditto