mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

@QUniversity

im pretty sure ive read this a long time ago and it was a dud

In response reaper myer to his Publication

It itself may be however, I have noticed since the cry for amnesty, that got the attention of sleepers wondering what people needed it for. For many, it was the first breaking of the truth from their false idols and I could feel it from 100 miles away. There will be more to follow. It all is slowly breaking everywhere.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

a little late for an apology..
Melbourne was the worst lockdown state of Australia 🇦🇺
while we were allowed to leave our homes here they werent even allowed to go any further than 5kms

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I agree. I hope no one goes back who was denied service for being unjabbed.

This was posted here to show, even without the MSM getting the truth out, it is coming out and from what I have noticed, the first round of the truth coming out to mainstreet normies, is from those pleading for forgiveness and amnesty.

(1) Show this thread

i just dont want people to be disappointed and think this article is new and be let down on monday when nothing happens as stated.....somebody has to check memes/posts/articles shared for credibility and not just click and share whatever sounds good.....thats all im doing

Of course, and I think most anons now, hopefully ignore dates.

Anyone on Twitter knows the disclosure is leaking out now though.

It is a relevant topic.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I pay no attention to dates but some of the other items are more relevant now, especially with the "mea culpas" breaking out & the midterm elections in full & messy churn

(2) Show this thread

the article says by monday the chinese blackmailing usa scandal will come out...........the date on the article i found was jan 2022 almost a year full of mondays have gone by..........

Yes, I agree, that can be ignored.

However, the truth is coming out in other ways as I showed, so it is a relevant topic to discuss.

(1) Show this thread